Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by a fellow dollmaker Karen Mallory. "This award will be awarded to those that are just nice people , good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!" I am to nominate five other nice people who are to copy and paste this award to their blog and nominate. Here are my nominees.
Sandi Howell
Trish Williams
Belinda Manning
Kat Lees
Deborah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Venus,
Thank you so very much for thinking of me. I didn't reconigze your email address so I reported it as spam. I'm so very sorry.

Trish Williams

Designs by Kat Lees said...

Venus, you are so sweet to think of me, I am honored gal. I love your work of art, you are very talented. Big Hugs, Kat Lees

Designs by Kat Lees said...

I've BEEN TAGGED
Venus I am trying again, thank you so much for thinking of me, I am honored dear lady. You are very special indeed and very talented.
Big Hugs, Kat Lees