Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Here's Another One!

As I stated in my last post I had to make another doll from Tonya's design. So I spent part of my weekend doing just that. I really like the curves in this one and I think the fabric I chose for this one really flows with the shape. Tonya really liked the first one I made and said they really look like her little Divas. She wanted to know what I named it and I told I didn't name her but Diva sounds good to me. So I guess I'll called them little Divas. I hope to make a few more from her designs. There are at least two others I would like to make but for right now I will have to stop here. I have to start on another project I have to complete for my doll club meeting this month. We're working on a pattern from Elinor Peace Baily called Yoko-San. As you may have guessed from the name it's a Japanese doll, but not your typical Japanese pattern. I'm not going to give you the details of that patten right now. You'll have to stay tuned for that one. So, come back soon!

No comments: